Now Hiring: Design Center Sales Associate
Penn Stone is currently seeking a Design Center Sales Associate for our outdoor furniture and hardscaping showroom.
Candidates for this position should...
- have a friendly, outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- possess strong listening and communication skills
- have a good aesthetic sense, and be confident in sharing your aesthetic opinions with Penn Stone customers
- be highly adaptable, with an ability to quickly and smoothly switch tasks and to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- enjoy researching and problem-solving
- be willing to learn all facets of our many product lines, including outdoor furniture, outdoor living accessories, outdoor kitchen and fire features, and hardscaping materials
- be proficient with technology and software
Roles & responsibilities include...
- working in our showroom with customers planning to furnish an existing outdoor space or create a new outdoor space
- working in conjunction with our Retail Director to design and update our showroom floor plan and to implement floor moves
- participating in planning and hosting Penn Stone special events
- processing incoming accessory shipments and preparing and displaying merchandise
- inspecting the condition of outdoor furniture upon arrival in our warehouse and prior to delivery to our customer
- assessing the condition of our indoor and outdoor showroom and maintaining a tidy, presentable showroom in conjunction with other team members
Saturday and evening availability is essential, especially from March through July.
This is a part time, seasonal position.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume along with their completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.