Now Complete in Downtown Lancaster - a renovated and expanded Penn Stone!
Our project was designed by TONO Architects and RGS Associates, and is being constructed by Simeral Construction. Our new facility features:
- An improved showroom for exterior finishes, featuring 80 samples of stone veneer, 60 samples of brick and thin brick, and a full selection of natural stone and concrete hardscaping products
- An expanded showroom for outdoor furniture and outdoor living products, featuring a dedicated design center where our expert staff can work closely with homeowners and designers to select custom outdoor furniture
- Dedicated showroom space for outdoor kitchens, grilling, and outdoor fire features
- An expanded contractor showroom featuing Lancaster's best selection of tools and accessories for masonry and landscape contractors
PLUS, we've completed an expansive new outdoor display, featuring 10,000 square feet of Penn Stone products, including:
- Built-in samples of over 100 varieties of natural stone, brick and concrete hardscaping products from Rolling Rock Building Stone, Everlast Stone, Marmiro Stones, EP Henry, Unilock, Glen-Gery Brick and Pine Hall Brick
- Retaining walls and seating walls from EP Henry, Unilock and Eldorado Outdoor
- Fully-functional built-in fire features from EP Henry, Semco Stone, American Fyre Designs, Eldorado Outdoor and Breeo
- Fully-functional outdoor kitchens from Eldorado Outdoor and Brown Jordan Outdoor Kitchens, featuring appliances and accessories from Delta Heat, American Outdoor Grill, Fontana Forni Ovens, and Summit Appliances
- Landscape lighting throughout from CAST Lighting and Integral Lights
We will host a grand opening celebration on April 15, 2016 - fill out the form below to make sure you receive your invitation!