The foundation of any outdoor room is a well-designed and properly installed patio. Flagstone, brick or concrete pavers each offer unique benefits depending on the application, setting and budget. Penn Stone offers Lancaster's most extensive selection of hardscaping, including brick pavers, flagstone and other natural landscape stone, and concrete patio pavers and retaining wall block.
We feature manufacturers and quarries whose products lead their industry in quality and who are committed to customer service and standing behind the products they produce. We carry natural stone from Rolling Rock Building Stone, Semco Stone, and Everlast Stone, concrete pavers and retaining wall block from EP Henry, Belgard, and Unilock, and brick from Glen-Gery Brick, Pine Hall, and Whitacre-Greer.
Penn Stone is one of the most experienced hardscaping suppliers in the Mid-Atlantic region, with over 20 years as an EP Henry distributor, and our hardscaping sales staff is the most knowledgeable in Lancaster County, with over 125 years of combined experience among our employees.
To learn more about your options in hardscaping materials
- Click here for information about Natural Landscape Stone
- Click here for information about Brick Paving
- Click here for information about Concrete Paving and Retaining Wall Block
- Click here for information about Permeable Paving materials
- Click here for information on choosing a professional landscape designer or contractor
- Click here for information on do-it-yourself installation